Community Association Dues may be paid HERE. Directions to help guide you through the process! Once at the website make an account or click " Make A Payment", Click "Local Payments", Use the drop down tab to select "Texas", Scroll down to "Clear Lake Community Association" and click it, then click on "Community Association Dues", then enter your payment information and submit.
If you prefer to pay by check, it may be submitted to the following address:
Clear Lake Forest Community Association, Inc. P.O. Box 580083 Houston, TX 77258
If you are planning a home project, don't forget to file an Architectural Control Commitee (ACC) Request Form. The project permitting will be delayed by The City of Taylor Lake Village Permitting Office, if this form and supporting documentation has not been submitted and approved by Clear Lake Forest Community Association (ACC).
Automated Online Change Request Form:
Here are a few quick tips to help guide you through the Request For Change Process.
- Enter the 1st 3 letter of the applicant's street name. Example: Appleford (App)
- Enter the applicant's Zip code. Example: Zip (77586)
- Select / Click on the Find tab.
- Select / Click on the applicant's address.
- Select / Click on the Okay tab.
- The application is prefilled with the currently registered homeowner information. Contact Clear Lake Forest Community Association ACC Committee at [email protected], if the prefilled information is incorrect or the form makes a request for additional information. Any incorrect information needs to be corrected or the process will be delayed. (Such as the applicant's email address, owner name, etc.). Once received and your information has been updated within the form, you may continue with the Request for Change.
- The Applicant shall complete all items within the form.
- Supporting Project Documents, Photos, etc. may be uploaded from your device or you may simply drag and drop the files within the Project Document Box.
- Click Sign and Submit
- Upon completion the applicant will receive an email with confirmation that their request for change had been received.
For information about your account, please email Clear Lake Forest Community Association at [email protected].
To report suspected Deed Restriction Violations, please email Clear Lake Forest Community Association at [email protected]